Cost of living in Hanover, Germany vs Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 930 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.558 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is about the same as in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$5,996 (€3,849) in Hanover.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jundiai costs R$ 368 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)