Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00118 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,747 (₩5,735,296) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,500 in Montreal.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,917 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 3 hours ago)