Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 890 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19692 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 45% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$3,155 (16,020元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kiev costs 126₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 88 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $40,000 (about 2 hours ago)