Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23734 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$2,564 (R$ 10,805) in Goiânia.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minsk costs 10 BYN (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Chilpancingo costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)