Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 949 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24289 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$2,843 (R$ 11,705) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kandy costs 36,000 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Luis costs ARS $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)