Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19685 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 40% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$3,482 (17,686元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Munich costs €1.01 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 70 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 3,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)