Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Montevideo (Uruguay)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 53%|
Are you moving to Santiago de Cali? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santiago de Cali of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Montevideo? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wellington costs NZ$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Villavicencio costs COL$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valledupar costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)