Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan vs Montevideo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,193 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.49969 UYU / KGS
Do you live in Montevideo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Montevideo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U127,590 (255,337 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U111,000 in Montevideo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $438 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,211 (about 4 hours ago)