Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Montevideo (Uruguay)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 28%|
Are you moving to Istanbul? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Istanbul of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Montevideo? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mixco costs Q20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Milan costs €900 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cumaná costs $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$316,047 (about 6 hours ago)