Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs Monterrey, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.328 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Monterrey? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 68% more expensive than in Monterrey (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 127,739 (EC$17,432) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 76,000 in Monterrey.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Veliko Tarnovo costs 64 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vidin costs 10 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zabrze costs 150 zł (about 2 hours ago)