Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Monaco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.46845 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Monaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 47% cheaper than in Monaco
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €19,000 in Monaco you would need to make just about €9,979 (ƒ 21,301) in Willemstad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 4 hours ago)