Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs Milan, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31079 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Milan? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 15% more expensive than in Milan (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €5,977 (EC$19,230) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,200 in Milan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malaga costs €29,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 45 TT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €15 (about 5 hours ago)