Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs Milan, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.31025 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Milan? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 14% more expensive than in Milan (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €6,482 (EC$20,893) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,700 in Milan.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 4 hours ago)