Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01840 MXN / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,872 prices entered by 447 different people.
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 148,009 (₩8,043,726) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 77,000 in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 16,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mar del Plata costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Geneva costs CHF 9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)