Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Melbourne, Australia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.017 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 31% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$5,062 (4,978 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Haifa costs 140,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kurgan costs руб 355,000 (about 1 hour ago)