Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Manama, Bahrain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01571 BHD / HNL
Do you live in Manama? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 25% cheaper than in Manama (Bahrain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Manama you would need to make just about Dinar 828 (L 52,728) in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luanda costs 5,500 Kz (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 2 hours ago)