Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Manama, Bahrain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11025 BHD / GEL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 222 prices entered by 53 different people.
Do you live in Manama? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 54% cheaper than in Manama (Bahrain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Manama you would need to make just about Dinar 600 (5,439 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)