Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Manama, Bahrain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00026 BHD / IQD
Do you live in Manama? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 46% cheaper than in Manama (Bahrain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Manama you would need to make just about Dinar 591 (2,288,233 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Salvador costs $880 (about 3 hours ago)