Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Manama, Bahrain
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00401 BHD / ARS *
Do you live in Manama? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 64% cheaper than in Manama (Bahrain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Manama you would need to make just about Dinar 394 (ARS $98,257) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)