Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Manama, Bahrain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 307 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00346 BHD / JPY
Do you live in Manama? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Manama (Bahrain)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,566 (¥452,250) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Manama.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 2 hours ago)