Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Manama, Bahrain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00347 BHD / JPY
Do you live in Manama? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Manama (Bahrain)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,806 (¥520,213) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨65 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)