Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Manama, Bahrain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07217 BHD / BRL
Do you live in Manama? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Manama (Bahrain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Manama you would need to make just about Dinar 815 (R$ 11,293) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)