Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Manama, Bahrain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09873 BHD / PEN
Do you live in Manama? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in Manama (Bahrain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Manama you would need to make just about Dinar 664 (S/. 6,726) in Chiclayo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (about 4 hours ago)