Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Malaga, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.675 EUR / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 516 prices entered by 87 different people.
Do you live in Malaga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Malaga (Spain)
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nice costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mendoza costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)