Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Malaga, Spain
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Malaga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Malaga (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Malaga you would need to make just about €2,068 (﷼ 105,759,167) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £92 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (about 4 hours ago)