Cost of living in Jalandhar, India vs Malaga, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01122 EUR / INR
Do you live in Malaga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 47% cheaper than in Malaga (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Malaga you would need to make just about €1,590 (₨141,673) in Jalandhar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 129 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 3 hours ago)