Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria vs Malaga, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00618 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Malaga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 58% cheaper than in Malaga (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Malaga you would need to make just about €1,562 (252,639 Dinar) in Constantine.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 300,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Huelva costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)