Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,304 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03446 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 40% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in Madrid you would need to make just about €2,831 (L 82,153) in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$2.64 (about 1 hour ago)