Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
Are you moving to Santiago? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santiago of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$32,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (34 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pinsk costs 20 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ahmednagar costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)