Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.560 EUR / NZD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,489 prices entered by 549 different people.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 32% more expensive than in Madrid (Spain)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 120 Rufiyaa (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 4,500,000 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)