Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23881 USD / MYR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,009 (RM12,600) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 107 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs €0.60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 5 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,700,000 (about 5 hours ago)