Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19101 USD / BRL
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 68% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,200 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,905 (R$ 15,207) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)