Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.216 USD / EUR
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 34% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $5,871 (€4,827) in Dresden.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨65 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.72 (about 2 hours ago)