Cost of living in Nuuk, Greenland, Greenland vs Longyearbyen, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Svalbard and Jan Mayen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.444 NOK / DKK
Do you live in Longyearbyen, Svalbard and Jan Mayen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuuk, Greenland (Greenland) is 7% more expensive than in Longyearbyen, Svalbard and Jan Mayen (Svalbard and Jan Mayen)
For example, you would need at least kr 5,052 (kr3,497) in Nuuk, Greenland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr 4,700 in Longyearbyen, Svalbard and Jan Mayen.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)