Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela vs London, United Kingdom
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,979 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00000 GBP / VES *
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 91% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £8,200 in London you would need to make just about £772 (3,119,927,663 Bs.S.) in Valencia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,365 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 75TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$60,000 (43 minutes ago)