Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,956 prices entered by 397 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27750 GBP / XCD
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 4% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,600 in London you would need to make just about £7,265 (EC$26,180) in The Valley, Anguilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 46,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malaga costs €29,222 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 45 TT$ (about 4 hours ago)