Cost of living in Shenyang, China vs London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,950 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11119 GBP / CNY
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 61% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,900 in London you would need to make just about £3,042 (27,355元) in Shenyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)