Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,938 prices entered by 390 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11597 GBP / CNY
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 64% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,600 in London you would need to make just about £2,734 (23,573元) in Nanchang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)