Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,024 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00469 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 79% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £6,800 in London you would need to make just about £1,460 (₨311,198) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)