Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia vs London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,920 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00005 GBP / IDR
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 59% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,200 in London you would need to make just about £2,917 (Rp 59,150,958) in Depok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 1 hour ago)