Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,969 prices entered by 395 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / KRW
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 44% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,900 in London you would need to make just about £4,458 (₩6,563,004) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)