Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Ljubljana, Slovenia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15704 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Ljubljana? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Ljubljana (Slovenia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Ljubljana you would need to make just about €1,776 (R$ 11,312) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 4 hours ago)