Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Ljubljana, Slovenia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02627 EUR / THB
Do you live in Ljubljana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 37% cheaper than in Ljubljana (Slovenia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Ljubljana you would need to make just about €2,204 (83,907 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Quetzaltenango costs Q16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php118 (about 4 hours ago)