Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 980 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021.
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €3,652 in Valladolid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (about 3 hours ago)