Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,321 (¥570,678) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Lisbon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 129 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 3 hours ago)