Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14918 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,500 prices entered by 297 different people.
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,222 (R$ 14,896) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 100 BYN (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)