Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 854 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,474 (¥590,925) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Lisbon.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Irkutsk costs руб 280 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 4 hours ago)