Cost of living in Luoyang, China vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12777 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 42% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €1,969 (15,407元) in Luoyang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)