Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.736 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 8% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €3,507 (Dinar 1,282) in Kuwait City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)