Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 852 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09914 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 52% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €5,914 (kr 59,654) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,900 in Lisbon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $110 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)