Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 822 prices entered by 137 different people.
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,130 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,900 in Lisbon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)